Chopra does not fancy Brazilian men'

Priyanka Chopra has revealed that she doesn't fancy Brazilian men because they are too forward.

The actress was apparently pursued by a wealthy Rio De Janeiro businessman while she filmed her reality show Fear Factor in the city.

"Brazilian men turned out to be a little too upfront for me. They don't waste time in making their moves," Chopra told Real Bollywood.

"This guy didn't ask me out. He asked me to marry him right away. I don't think I am interested in marrying any foreigners. Only an Indian guy for me, thanks.

"I was bronzed and tanned and dressed rather Brazilian. Maybe they mistook me for a local girl."

Aishwarya Rai and Bipasha Basu also reportedly received unwanted male attention when they shot Dhoom 2 in Rio.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive