Audrina Patridge 'fancies Johnny Depp'

Audrina Patridge has revealed that she has a crush on Johnny Depp and Henry Cavill.

The former Hills star admitted that she would love to meet Depp because he is a "hunk".

She told BANG Showbiz: "It would be a dream to meet Johnny Depp. Definitely. I know it sounds like so cliched, but Johnny Depp is a hunk."

Patridge added that she thinks British actor Henry Cavill is "such a handsome man".

She said: "I've been saying this a lot. I'd love to meet Henry Cavill, he's from The Tudors with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

"If he ever reads this, or sees this, he's probably just going to think I'm some crazy stalker fan. I just think he's such a handsome man and he comes across as very respectable and carries himself very well."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive