I’m still single ‘on paper', says Anna Kournikova

Anna Kournikova might be dating singer Enrique Iglesias for years, but when it comes to confessing about the relationship, the former tennis player says she’s still single 'on paper'.

Retired from competitive tennis years ago, the Russian born beauty recently posed in a white bikini on the cover of Maxim magazine, where the 29-year-old is seen playfully nibbling on a dog tag.

In an interview with the magazine, Anna coyly refused to give a straight answer when asked if she was single.

"Single as in on paper? Yes, but I'm in a relationship,” news.com.au quoted her as saying.

Anna also spoke about her work with the USO (United Services Organisations), an organisation that supports US troops who are posted overseas.

"I love it. I have the best fans and it was really cool to see that they'd have pictures from my tennis days up on their walls.

"And I don't think I've ever met nicer or more respectful people than in the military,” she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive