Naomi Watts thinks her children are going to be "f**ked up".

The Hollywood actress - who has sons Alexander, two, and 10-month-old Samuel with actor and director Liev Schreiber - is making the most of her kids' "innocent" years because she thinks they'll be troublesome in the future.

She said: "They're so surprising and endlessly fascinating and soon they're going to have problems. Now they're just innocent little beings, learning and growing, but soon they'll be all f***ed up."

Despite having children of her own, the 41-year-old beauty is still confused as to how babies are made.

She told Britain's Independent newspaper: "I'm a mother and the whole concept is science fiction. It is just bizarre. I still can't believe when I look at my children that they came from one little moment and they're people. They're babies and people and they learn and figure out all these things and you go, 'God, I can't believe it.' "

The blonde beauty also revealed was unsure she wanted children when she first started out as an actress and didn't change her mind until she fell in love with Liev.

She explained: "Certainly, at the beginning, when things were taking off for me in America, I was on the treadmill and I didn't want to have a relationship particularly. I come from a background where work seemed like a good option. But now I've changed a lot. I've slowed down and have a family now. When I met Liev, things changed."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive