Amanda Seyfried says kissing Megan Fox was "weird".

The blonde actress, who locks lips with the stunning brunette in new movie 'Jennifer's Body', couldn't get to grips with being so close to a woman.
She told Britain's InStyle magazine: "It was my first time doing a real kissing scene with a woman. It is just weird. It is a woman. With a woman's smell - soft and floral-y - and maybe the pheromones are different. Something about it felt uncomfortable for me."
This isn't the first time Amanda - who is dating her 'Mamma Mia!' co-star Dominic Cooper - has had to canoodle with a Hollywood actress.
The 23-year-old star says the steamy embrace she shares with Julianne Moore's character in forthcoming film 'Chloe' stretched her acting abilities.
She explained: "I also have a love scene with Julianne Moore in 'Chloe'. When you are done with the scene, you just think, 'Oh God, I can do anything. I have just had sex with a woman!' "
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive