Hugh Grant telephones Sarah Jessica Parker everyday to tell her he loves 'Sex and the City'.

The British actor became a fan of the US TV show when he worked with Sarah on new comedy film 'Did You Hear About The Morgans?' earlier this year and would give Sarah a daily critique of her performance in the series.
He told Entertainment Weekly magazine: "I would watch 'Sex and the City' every night and then call Sarah and say, 'I loved that episode.' I'm very proud of liking her, because I don't like just anyone. I'm also very proud of respecting her because there are very few people I respect."
The pair completed filming of the romantic comedy in the summer and play a husband and wife who are both successful businesspeople but who are struggling to stop their marriage from falling apart.
Meanwhile, Sarah has revealed the Hollywood co-stars spent their spare time on set running around with toy guns for a game called Assassin.
She explained: "You were given a Polaroid of the person you're meant to kill and when you kill them you get the Polaroid of their intended victim. The first day at lunch Hugh killed three people within the first 10 minutes. And then I think you were killed."
Hugh, 49, added: "Yes, I was. It was an orgy of blood. She was killed by a crew member who used to be special ops in Afghanistan."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive