Katherine Heigl used to dress like a "sex-bomb" to attract men.

Katherine Heigl used to dress like a "sex-bomb" to attract men.
The 30-year-old actress loved showing off her toned curves on dates before she decided to settle down and marry Josh Kelley.

She said: "I tried it all in my 20s. I wore short skirts, shirts with plunging neckline, push-up bras and high heels.

"I find a sexy outfit OK on the first date - even on the second and third. But if you've the fourth date and it's still only about appearance and being a sex-bomb something must be wrong."
Although Katherine loves dressing up and making an effort for her musician spouse, the blonde beauty insists Josh loves her just as much when she is wearing workout clothes.
The '27 Dresses' star explained to German magazine Joy: "I thought to myself, 'How long do I want to play this game?' You shouldn't pretend to be someone else because you fear losing a guy.
"I don't want a partner who finds me unattractive in a jogging suit and ponytail. Either he likes me just as I am or not!"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive