I'm hopeless in relationships: Clooney


Hollywood hunk George Clooney has empathised with his exes, insisting had he been in their place he wouldn't have carried forward the relationships
for 'too long'.


The 47-year-old actor still remains the most eligible bachelor in Hollywood and has vowed never to get married or have children. "I'm never at home and every woman gets sick of it," the Mirror quoted him as saying. "If I was them, I wouldn't put up with me for too long, and they don't. "I wonder if I'm going to be relegated to three-year relationships for the rest of my life," he added. Clooney has been married once, to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993 and dated 'Fear Factor' winner Sarah Larson. However, on May 28, 2008, it was reported that they had
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive