Dealing with nude pictures on Internet was truamatic: Hudgens


Vanessa Hudgens, star of "High School Musical", says it was a traumatic experience when her nude pictures surfaced on the Internet but family and friends helped her to deal with it.Although she doesn't regret it, Hudgens confessed she learnt some difficult lessons from the incident, reports mirror.co.uk.She said, "I think that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't take back anything I've done. I don't like talking about it because it was something that was meant to be private and I'd still like to keep it as private as I can."It was very traumatic and I was extremely upset it happened, but I wouldn't have been able to get through it if it wasn't for my family, friends and fans who supported me all the way."She was just 18 when the risqué pics appeared of her posing naked and in skimpy lingerie. She had to apologise to fans and was almost removed from the cast of the movie "High School Musical".She called her decision "lapse of judgment."Hudgens, now 19, added, "I feel that I'm growing up and I'm learning. I'm in control of what's happening next. At times it's been hard, but I feel so lucky to be where I'm at now."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive