Priyanka Chopra gets 1m Twitter followers

Priyanka Chopra has become the first Bollywood star to get over a million followers on Twitter.

The Saat Khoon Maaf actress said that she feels connected to her fans through the use of social networking, IANS reports.

"Social networking is a great way to stay in touch with what's happening in the world, to understand what people are thinking, discussing, doing etc," she said. "It's also a great way to get real feedback about my work."

The 28-year-old added: "I feel very loved. I don't see it as some sort of feat that has been achieved... it's not about the numbers for me, it's about connecting with people from all over the globe, from all walks of life.

"I like to interact on these platforms and I'm just glad that I have such a large circle of people that I can connect with on a regular basis... with no-one in between."

Chopra paid a visit to Twitter headquarters in San Francisco last year while shooting in the US.

She is currently filming Karan Johar's Agneepath opposite Hrithik Roshan.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive