Lady GaGa: 'I want to be relevant in 100 years'

Lady GaGa has revealed that she wants to leave behind a legacy.

The 'The Edge of Glory' singer said that she still wants to be "relevant" in 100 years' time.

She told The Mirror: "It's my biggest dream. I'm not really concerned with whether I'm relevant in the year 2011. It's much more important for me to be relevant 100 years from now. I want to leave a big legacy behind."

The 25-year-old, who recently split from her boyfriend Luc Carl, explained that she gets the inspiration from her songs by visiting different places, most recently a German sex club.

She commented: "I wrote 'Scheiße' in Berlin. I had been to a wonderful club called Lab.Oratory. They have these crazy fetish and sex parties there. It really reminded me a lot of all the places I used to appear in as a dancer earlier in New York."

GaGa also admitted that she prefers to be alone when she has spare time.

She added: "On the whole when I have free time I don't tend to do a lot with other people. I like to be alone. That's important for me and it gives me a good balance with the rest of my life. In my profession I am permanently surrounded by so many people. That's why I enjoy being alone so much.

"I get scared sometimes that I will lose myself, that everything could become too much. Luckily there are a lot of people who take good care of me."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive