Katy Perry was bullied at school over breasts

Katy Perry has claimed that she was always bullied at school because she had big breasts from a young age.

Perry said that she was often called names because of her figure, and pointed out the irony of now being thought of as a sex symbol.

"In middle school they called me 'over the shoulder boulder holder'," Perry tweeted. "Now they call me hot."

Despite the fact that she was teased, Perry previously admitted that she had often prayed to have big breasts.

"I remember really vividly kneeling by my bed as a 9-year-old, saying my prayers, and asking God to give me boobs that were so big that if I laid on my back I wouldn't be able to see my feet," Perry said. "Eventually that request was granted."

Earlier this month, Perry became the first artist to remain in the US Billboard Hot 100 top ten for 52 consecutive weeks.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive