I AM NOT PREGNANT: Shilpa Shetty

Fed up of congratulatory messages, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has finally spoken out about her rumoured pregnancy saying the news is not true.

"Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls, so for the last time 'I AM NOT PREGNANT'. All this is so annoying...grrrrrrrrr (sic)," Shilpa posted on micro-blogging site Twitter Thursday.

Last week, the grapevine was abuzz that Shilpa, and her businessman husband, Raj Kundra, are expecting their first child together. They tied the knot in November 2009.

Initially, Shilpa chose to deny the news in a subtle manner.

She tweeted: "To all my followers 'If, how and when I wish to make any personal announcement, is entirely MY (not the press') prerogative! As of now there's none to make.

"I do know I am in the public domain, and everyone is curious, but these are sensitive issues, hence would appreciate the press respects my privacy. Thanks."

The actress is busy cheering for her Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rajasthan Royals these days.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive