Shah Rukh Khan casts Giselli Monteiro

Giselli Monteiro has completed her second Hindi film, the Shah Rukh Khan-produced Always Kabhi Kabhi.

Khan, whose Red Chillies production house is producing the film, is reported to have specifically requested Monteiro for the part in the Roshan Abbas project, reports Hindustan Times.

"I didn't know about it in the beginning," Monteiro said. "When Roshan told me about it, I was very excited. After all, he is the real superstar."

The Brazilian actress, who earlier said that she would like to work with Aamir Khan, revealed that she will have a new look for her latest outing.

The former model stated: "In Love Aaj Kal I played a character from the 1960s. But this time around, I will be seen in a completely fresh avatar. Since the set-up is very different, the outfits worn by me are different too."

The Bollywood film industry has seen a significant rise in Brazilian models and actors in the past five years, including I Hate Luv Storys star Bruna Abdullah.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive