Katona: 'I'd get kicked out of royal wedding'

Kerry Katona has joked that she would be asked to leave Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding if she were to attend.

The reality TV star was not invited to the ceremony on Friday and said that she would have been kicked out if she was.

She told Now: "I'd love an invite to the wedding. But I'd probably get kicked out for trying to do the can-can in the middle of the dancefloor."

The 30-year-old, who is dating property developer Dan Foden, has her own reality TV show, Kerry Katona: The Next Chapter, on ITV2 but said that she wouldn't like to be in the public eye as much as Katie Price.

She added: "I wouldn't like to be in Kate's shoes. I feel pressure being Kerry Katona and I'm a nobody."

Katona is reportedly planning a musical comeback by featuring on a track with Basshunter.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive