Reese Witherspoon 'wanted royal wedding invite'

Reese Witherspoon has joked that she is disappointed she didn't receive an invitation to the royal wedding.

The Water For Elephants actress explained that she invited Prince William and Kate Middleton to her and Jim Toth's wedding last month.

She said in an interview with Live! with Regis and Kelly: "I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding!

"I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited to the royal wedding. My girlfriend asked me if I was invited. Well, no, but I invited them to my wedding!"

The 35-year-old, who married Toth, 40, at her Californian ranch, quipped about the importance of a second marriage.

She added: "As my girlfriend says, 'You only get married for the second time once'."

Witherspoon also revealed that her two children Ava, 11, and 7-year-old Deacon were excited about seeing her walk down the aisle.

She confessed: "My daughter helped me pick out my dress. She was my maid of honour. It wasn't stressful."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive