Stephanie Pratt: Voyeur Party Girl

She’s always up for a good time, and last night (March 25) Stephanie Pratt was busy getting her swerve on at Voyeur nightclub in Los Angeles.

The “Hills” babe looked super sexy as she strolled past a swarm of shutterbugs, sporting an all-black ensemble with strappy black heels.

And with the MTV hit series coming to a close after this season (hitting airwaves April 27th) Stephanie says it’s bittersweet for her to say goodbye.

"I will be sad for this chapter of my life to close, but I am so thankful that I've had the opportunity to work with a truly amazing cast and crew over the last few years. I want to thank the fans for making 'The Hills' the phenomenon it was, and we promise to give you guys the best season yet! Your support and loyalty have meant so much!"
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive