Sandra's hubby apologizes

Sandra Bullocks’ husband Jesse James has apologized for cheating on her.

The ‘Monster Garage’ star had an affair with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, while her actress wife was busy filming ‘The Blind Side’ in Atlanta. "It''s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," the New York Post quoted him as telling People magazine.

He added: "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. “I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

"There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me." Meanwhile, Bullock has moved out of their Los Angeles home.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive