Cheryl Cole wants to date a man


Girls Aloud" star Cheryl Cole wants to date pot bellied man.

The "Fight for This Love" hitmaker - who separated from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole following the exposure of his string of affairs - has vowed she will never be romantically involved with a toned, muscular man again.

She wants her next lover to be a normal guy with a rounded stomach, reports femalefirst.

When asked what type of men attracts her attention on the beach, she said, "A guy could be in the Speedos and be ripped to within an inch of his life and I don't think I'd look again.

"It would have to be the Bermuda shorts and the pot belly."

Cole is also keen to do a cameo role in a movie or on her favourite TV show "Coronation Street".

"I would love to play a cameo. I wouldn't mind doing that if I could just speak in my accent, be me in something for half an hour, I would enjoy that. But I can't see myself being an actress. I love music," she added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive