Nicole undecided about wedding dress

Socialite Nicole Richie has revealed she is still undecided on her wedding dress.

The reality TV star-turned fashion designer who announced her engagement to Joel Madden last month admits she has even thought about what gown she wants to wear when she walks down the aisle, reports celebrifi.com.

"I have not decided on a dress. I haven't even thought about it," she said.

Although she is yet to look for a dress, Richie recently revealed she is ready to start planning her nuptials.

"I've been on the road. I just got home, and so it's really going to be now that's the time for me to sit down and think about what I want," she said. Although the 28-year-old beauty is ready to start organising her wedding she and Madden who raise two children together, daughter Harlow, two, and six-month-old son Sparrow are yet to pick a date.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive