Salman is not at all romantic: Katrina

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have been going strong for the last four years, but for the first time, they came together for a shoot and interview for DT on the sets of their film, Subhash Ghai’s Yuvvraaj.

Sallu refused to look into Kat’s eyes during the shoot and chose to look into the camera instead. “He feels he is a unique lover,” says Kat, giving up on trying to get her man to show his romantic side.

Are you anxious about Yuvvraaj where, for the first time, both of you will be romantically paired?

Salman : Not at all. She is my good friend. Meri dost hai, and she’s also my co-star in this film . I am aware that we will be judged, but I’m cool about that.

Katrina : Salman and I have given hits before and the audience have accepted us. But this time, we will be opposite each other in a serious romance. I don’t know why, but I am very nervous.

Is Salman a romantic boyfriend?

K : No, no! He is not romantic at all. He keeps it all for the screen. I want to go on holidays, but he says, it’s boring to be alone together. He hates candlelight dinners. He wants his food to be ready on the table when he reaches a restaurant. I think he likes to be surrounded by people. He is so unromantic!

How’s Katrina, hot or cute?

S: She’s nice...

Do you give Katrina acting tips?

S: That’s not my job. The director does a good job of it.

How’s she as a co-star?

S: She’s a classic example, of ‘the harder you work, the better you get’. She toils a lot and is very professional. And how’s Salman as a person?

K : I don’t know what tomorrow holds for both of us, but I know for sure that Salman will always be there for me. He is very reliable.

Who is the best co-star for you both?

S: Preity Zinta. I love her energy. We are friends and there’s an easy camaraderie between us which is visible on screen. K: (laughs) I am sure Salman dismissed me. Nevertheless, in terms of professionalism, it’s Akshay. He is easy to work with, very chilled out and guides you.

Has Katrina found her prince charming in Salman?

K: I don’t believe in this concept. This year, which is my 24th year, I am beginning to accept that people have flaws. Nobody is perfect. But at the same time, I believe in and respect relationships. Then, the person has to be able to make me laugh, and the third factor is trust. I am putting trust in the end, because, these days, you cannot completely rely on trust. You have to go by your instinct.

Who is the most beautiful woman for Salman ?

S : I have met different types of beauty at different given times. Whoever I have gone out with or I am going out with now, is the one.

And the most good-looking man?

K: Earlier I used to think that models were drop dead gorgeous. But today, I cherish a complete personality. But I cannot deny that Salman and I had an instant connection when we met. I thought he was a striking personality. With the lifestyle and habits that he has, does Salman feel like a prince?

S: Yes, I feel like a prince, but I am not a spoilt prince.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive