Pammie loves living in 'a trailer'!


Pamela Anderson, who has temporarily shifted to a trailer while her California house undergoes renovation, has said that she loves living in a ‘mobile home’.

The glamour mom, who has two sons Brandon, aged 12, and Dylan, aged 10 with former hubby Tommy Lee, further said that there was no place else she’d rather live than her new-found humble abode, reports China Daily. The former ‘ Baywatch’ star told Absolute News: "I live in a mobile home and I love it. It’s my favourite thing in the world. I have two homes but I can honestly say I would much rather live in a trailer than anywhere else. "It’s small but chic and perfect for me and the kids. We are so close to the beach and it’s fun having to sit on bean bags and do our washing at the Laundromat." The 38-year-old had been flooded with fans, who hoped to catch the eye of their favourite star, when she had hosted a clearance sale at her Malibu residence earlier this year.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive