Dating Clooney was stressful, says ex

George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Sarah Larson revealed that she had a stressful time while dating him.

Sarah was a waitress and she says she did not enjoy the relationship with the superstar. Contactmusic.com reports her saying: "It was a little nerve-wracking because everybody loves George, and so, to be in the public eye like that, it was a little bit stressful. It's a lot to take in. I think I just went like a deer in the headlights. At times, I didn't know what to do." The two dated for almost a year, but she hasn't been in touch with him since they broke up. She added: "I haven't spoken with him in a very long time. It's not necessarily that there's hard feeling, but we just haven't. When you break-up, it's difficult but you move on. "Out of respect for George, I know how personal he is and so I really do try to avoid as much of that as possible, because I know that he's a very personal guy and I would never wanna do anything to make (him) uncomfortable."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive