Angelina Jolie: 'I Don't Plan to Keep Acting'

Angelina Jolie says her acting days could be numbered as she focuses on her family!
The 'Changeling actress tells BBC News, "I don't plan to keep acting very long. I'm ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day."
Angelina says that as she continues to focus on being a mother, she will be acting less. "I'm not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity."
She says she's grateful to play the roles of her choosing but "everything comes in seasons."
"I hopefully won't be needing to do that later in my life anyway."
But don't expect Angelina to completely fade away! "I don't think I'll ever say I'm never, ever gonna work," the actress explains, "first and foremost I have a lot of children and I need to make sure they're growing right and they've got us there for them."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive