Big B all praise for Ajay

Recently Amitabh Bachchan in his blog went all out in praise of Ajay Devgan with whom he shot for the film Teen Patti.

“The crowds below are swelling. The police has been informed to bring order. It’s a hundred meter walk from the ground door to the van. It’s a gauntlet. The masses explode and cheer and applaud. I feel elated and swell my chest. Hey! At 67, not bad to still demand such recognition. It’s then that I notice another fancy vanity van. It’s Ajay Devgan’s. Yes of course. He is playing a day’s guest appearance today. Damn! And I thought the crowds were for me. Sad. But happy for Ajay... “We all live within feet of each other. Ajay and Kajol now 10 metres away from my boundary wall in Jalsa. Opposite him, 6 metres away, Dharamji, Sunny and Bobby. They share common boundary wall with Yash Chopra, Adi Chopra... and we never see or meet each other!! Ajay called on phone after about eight months when we were in the same hotel in London. I was presenting the Lifetime Achievement Award to Dharamji in Yorkshire, England, where I met him after years!! Ha..Ha.. But I know and they know that any time they need me or I them, we will be the first to come together!!”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive