Bipasha’s sexy image troubling her


Bipasha Basu is known for her sex appeal and very few have yet tapped her acting talent, since her sexy-ness often overshadows her other capabilities. The woman who has so far tried hard to break her ‘sexy looking’ tag by doing films like ‘Goal’ and ‘Corporate’ is still working hard to change her image. “I am bored of being looked upon as just hot. Not that I don’t like it. It’s a compliment but people somehow associate all my roles with the word sexy! If I play a teacher I am sexy teacher, sexy cop, sexy housewife. I can’t help it. I am not trying to get rid of my image but it’s just that no matter what I do, these adjectives just don’t leave me! “In my forthcoming film Pankh , I play an imaginary, outlandish whacky character. She is fun. Then there is a regional Bengali film called ShabCharitro Kalpanik which is an intense love story of a wife who converses with her dead husband through literature! Also there is Freeze – which is a romantic thriller. It is fast paced fun thriller and all these films will hopefully make people see me in different light” said Bipasha sounding concerned about her being typecast in the film industry. Looking forward to your image-change Bips.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive