Tom Cruise, Lea Thompson were completely 'naked' in 'All The Right Moves'

Actress Lea Thompson has revealed that she and actor Tom Cruise were completely naked for their make-out session in cult film 'All The Right Moves'.

"Everybody made a really big deal about it (Cruise being naked) and I was like, 'I'm naked too!,'" Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Access Hollywood Live.

Asked if she and Cruise were wearing protection and coverage, she added, "We couldn't do that... You could see the sides of us.

"I remember they were ready to shoot and it was a closed set and everything, and the DP (director of photography) said to me, 'Do you have any body make-up on,' and I said, 'What's that?' I was so young; I had no idea."

Thompson also admitted that it was a thrill to work with "committed" Cruise: "It was my second or third movie and I had never worked with anyone, like, real kind of method before. He taught me a lot. He was great."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive