Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress: 'He's a good man'

Mildred Baena has revealed that she told Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver about their affair.
The housekeeper, who has a 13-year-old son by the actor, explained that Shriver asked if Schwarzenegger had fathered her child after noticing the increasing similarity.

Baena, who was a trusted member of the family's domestic staff, told Hello: "[Maria] was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn't Arnie's fault. It takes two."

Baena, who was photographed for the magazine with her son for the first time, said that Shriver has been suspicious for a while.

She explained: "She would say things like, 'I'm here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Baena, who had worked with the family for years, said that her son had been told of his parentage a year ago.

She also insisted that Schwarzenegger is a "good man" and hopes that the family will work out their issues.

She added: "He's a good man and I know he is suffering too. He loves Maria. I hope in time they work things out."

Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their separation in May after 25 years of marriage.

They said in a statement: "We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the centre of both of our lives. We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment. We ask for compassion and respect from the media and the public."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive