I am a workaholic, "Kim Kardashian"

Kim Kardashian has described herself as a 'workaholic' and insisted that she finds it difficult to relax away from work.

The reality star has a number of successful businesses including a clothing line, shoe company and two fragrances, as well as co-owning three different boutiques.

"I'm always travelling, having so many business ventures gets hectic," Kardashian explained to Glamour magazine.

"Even when I take days off I find myself sneaking off to approve shoes for my website or photos for my perfume campaign," she continued. "I'm a workaholic."

Kardashian also insisted that despite what people may think she takes an active role in her businesses.

"If I'm doing something then I'm 100 percent involved," she claimed. "I don't want to just be a face."

Kardashian announced her engagement to New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries last month and is believed to be planning to wed sometime this summer.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive