Roshni Chopra talks about film debuts

Roshni Chopra has shared details about her upcoming film projects.

The actress, who shot to fame after winning Indian reality show Desi Girl, has revealed that she is working on both Hollywood and Bollywood movies.

"I think it's great time for me personally and professionally. As doors to bigger platforms have opened for me. I am rolling on a Hollywood project which makes me feel so content. However, it's too early to disclose details about it. And soon you will see me on the big screen in Vikram Bhatt’s Phirr," Chopra told Real Bollywood.

She also said that she doesn't think being married would hold back her career.

"I know that the industry is opening up. But I want to be one of those actresses who makes it big so that other people do not feel that they cannot get married. My career has not been affected so far," Chopra added.

The star plays an Indian law professor living in Newcastle, England, in Phirr, which also stars Ada Sharma and Rajnish Duggal.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive