Kareena Kapoor loves filming in Morocco

Kareena Kapoor has been speaking about her love for Morocco.

The actress, who is currently filming Agent Vinod with boyfriend Saif Ali Khan in the Moroccan city of Tangiers, revealed that she is enjoying working in the country because of its cultural similarities to India and its love of Bollywood.

"Saif and I are at the border of Spain and Africa near Gibraltar. It's heaven on Earth. Morocco is stunning! The people here are crazy about Hindi movies," Kapoor told Real Bollywood.

"The little Moroccan girls sing my song 'Yeh ishq haye' from Jab We Met in Arabic.

"They've stolen my heart. They look exactly like me when I was a child. Plump cheeks, fair skin, they're sooooo adorable. They love Shah Rukh Khan and me. They've watched all my movies. They've a Bollywood Hindi movie channel where all our movies are played. They love Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Jab We Met the most."

She added: "Tangiers is so gorgeous. No Indian film has ever been shot here. This movie is going to be something else. Saif and I want Agent Vinod to look like no other movie before."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive