Dream Honeymoon

For Manisha Koirala, who's heading off on her honeymoon (she reveals some of her plans), loving her guy's family comes quite easy.

PS: The actress says she doesn't feel "tied down". Will continue to act in films

Newly married actress Manisha Dahal (nee Koirala) says her marriage was like a dream. She's off on a dream honeymoon to Europe for a month.

The actress says, "I feel different now that I'm married. It's as though I've found my bearings in life. There's a new sense of belonging, as though there's someone constantly there to support me, to hold me when I fall. I've never felt this way before."

Love all
Manisha says she fell in love with not just her husband but also his family. "Our families have been close friends for years. I know Samrat's family since before our marriage. So it's not really an arranged match, in the true sense.

I've never felt so happy. Marriage is supposed be a restriction. It's supposed to tie you down to another person's feelings and family. But I've never felt so free before."

Dream honeymoon
On Tuesday morning she was busy packing her own and her husband's clothes for the month-long honeymoon. "I've planned a dream honeymoon for us. I've been to the European destinations before as a single woman. This time it's different."

One of the major cities on her honeymooning map is Paris. Incidentally, Manya has always dreamed of owning a home in the French capital.

About the slim B-Town attendance at her wedding Manisha says, "I didn't invite too many people from the film industry, only those friends who've been with me for as many as twenty years." As far as her continued B- Town inning goes, Manya said yes to a film where she plays a politician.

Contrary to reports, she signed this film before her marriage. "I said yes, mainly because a dear friend, cinematographer Ashok Mehta was involved with the film. I'll be doing selected films after marriage; certainly not decorative roles."

And no, she is not planning to leave Mumbai. "This city and my work will always be very important to me. But yes, I do have to be in Nepal more frequently now. I've two sets of families down there now."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive