Sex is better at 71, says Jane Fonda

Fonda, who is married to record executive Richard Perry, 67, feels she is rebuilding her body from the inside out courtesy a recent series of surgeries and an artificial knee and titanium hip implant and it has given her a new lease of life, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"I owe 30 percent (of my good looks) to genes, 30 percent to good sex, 30 percent because of sports and healthy lifestyle and for the remaining 10 percent, I have to thank my plastic surgeon. I'm 71, but I'm happier, the sex is better and I understand life better. I don't want to be young again," he said.

Fonda reveals she still has a major goal left to achieve, as she is planning a mountain climb once she is fit again.

"I just had surgery on my back, I also have a new knee and a hip made of titanium. I'm slowly falling apart and feel like a walking spare parts depot. I had to have it all repaired because I want to climb the Himalayas. And at 8,000 feet, my body has to run smoothly," he said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive