Liz Hurley on vodka diet for perfect figure

London: British actress-model Elizabeth Hurley says she is on a Vodka diet to keep in shape.
The 44-year-old has confessed that she was forced to adopt a more extreme diet plan to maintain her famously svelte figure. She revealed that she has cut out coffee and wine from her diet.
Now, instead of enjoying a glass of claret when she is at a social gathering, Hurley has turned to vodka to keep her midriff trim, reported dailymail.co.uk
"I don't really like vodka that much but if I'm at a party I have a small one with a lot of fizzy water and a huge squeeze of lime. Initially it's like medicine but I've got used to it now," said Hurley
"I used to drink an awful lot of coffee, but I was told after the age of 40 you have to be careful with coffee and wine," she added.
Hurley lives in Gloucestershire with husband Arun Nayar and her seven-year-old son Damian.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive