Lindsay Lohan Keeping Daddy Away

Lindsay Lohan confirmed today that she will be filing a restraining order against her own father, spotlight lover Michael Lohan.

The reason? Just a few days ago, Micky unsuccessfully tried to kidnap Lindsay to reportedly keep her away from her current love and friends.

Regarding the failed incident, Mr. Lohan told the press: "I'm still going to try to do everything with the courts to try and get Lindsay better."

What's more, during a recent interview with Maury Povich, LilLo's father noted: "I was out in L.A. with her about three weeks ago when she got robbed. She called me up at 3:30 a.m. and said, 'Daddy, come out here.' I flew out and couldn't even look at her. I had to go outside and cry. When I hugged her, it's just a hollow, hollow person
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive