Rihanna excited about X Factor

Rihanna is excited about performing on The X Factor later this month.

The 21-year-old singer - who was rumoured to be performing with JLS in last year's final - will appear on the show on November 29 to perform her new single Russian Roulette.

Rihanna said: "X Factor is a great show - there are, of course, a lot of viewers so I get to reach a lot of my fans while performing one time at The X Factor."

She added: "It's always fun doing shows like that but The X Factor is such a prestigious show, it's going to be exciting to do it."

The Umbrella star - who will showcase her new album Rated R with an exclusive gig for Nokia at a secret London location on November 16 - said she wanted people to be inspired by her music.

She said: "Just my whole thing when I was making my album was I just wanted to be myself as much as possible and I have my own attitude, I have my own taste and I wanted to connect with that because it's unique.

"Everyone is different and they have their own thing, so my whole message to young people is just be yourself don't be scared to do that, the best you can be is you."

:: Rihanna is set to perform tracks from her new album, Rated R, exclusively for Nokia at a secret London location on November 16.

Fans can register at www.nokia.com/rihanna to view the live stream of Rihanna's album and also win the chance to be at this unique gig.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive