Robert Pattinson desperate to get rid of 'Twilight' contact lenses

Robert Pattinson has revealed that he hates his 'Twilight' contact lenses.

The actor wants to send the lenses into space after he wraps the vampire movie franchise.
As romantic bloodsucker Edward Cullen, the Brit has been putting the uncomfortable coloured lenses in his eyes for years - and Pattinson admits he literally has to be held down while make-up artists put them in.

"Everyone else has figured out how to do it, and then there''s two people holding me down because I can''t do it myself... It''s so embarrassing for me - after so many years, it''s still a process every single morning," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Entertainment Weekly magazine.

"I actually want to get some kind of plastic explosive... I want to kill them," he added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive