Claire Danes 'would undergo cosmetic surgery'

Claire Danes has expressed her belief that cosmetic surgery can help some women improve their self-confidence.

Stylelist quotes the actress, who made her screen debut at age 11, as saying that she believes women have the right to fix physical imperfections and wouldn't rule out going under the knife as she grows older.

"I'm really fortunate in that I'm still quite young, and can get away with a lot, and my body is very forgiving," Danes said. "We'll see how things progress."

Last year's Emmy winner for 'Outstanding Lead Actress – Miniseries or Movie' also claimed that judgment should not be passed on those who undergo cosmetic procedures.

"I think it's great that women have so much choice now, and choice in products that are backed by science," the star explained.

"As long as people are aware of potential risks, and they're working closely with a doctor, I say go for it… These are real intimate personal decisions, and I don't think anyone should judge anyone."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive