Cheryl Cole 'not invited to royal wedding'

Cheryl Cole has joked that her invite to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding may have been lost in the post.

The 'Promise This' singer met Prince Charles last month and confirmed that she is launching a charity foundation in aid of The Prince's Trust. Speaking to Hello magazine, Cole admitted that she has not received an invite to the royal wedding next month.

"I'm going to ask Prince Charles where it is," she quipped. "I think it must have got lost in the post."

Praising the couple, she said: "I love Kate's style - she dresses like a princess. I've met William a couple of times, but never Kate. I can't wait for the wedding - hopefully I'll be watching from an aisle."

Speaking about her decision to launch the foundation for young people in the North East, the X Factor judge said: "When I was a teenager, my life now would have been beyond what I could ever hope to achieve.

"I feel very fortunate I was able to get myself into a different situation, and that I can help somebody else."

It was confirmed this week that upcoming X Factor auditions will no longer be held on April 29 in London, to avoid clashing with the couple's nuptials.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive