Megan Fox is just one of the guys

Megan Fox, the stunning actress, says she is almost always friends with guys rather than girls.

“I actually only had one female friend growing up,” Fox said. “Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I always enjoyed doing guy things.

“So I really didn’t get along with the girls in that aspect. My one girlfriend lives in Florida and she works in a mall. She’s the furthest thing from an actress.”

Fox has admitted in the past that she was not in good terms with Lindsay Lohan during the shoot of Disney hit Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen in which the both starred.

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star recently denied claims she turned down a role in the next James Bond film.

“The report about Megan Fox turning down a Bond movie is completely not true,” her rep said. “There have been no discussions nor any offers. Megan is a fan of the Bond movies.”

Fox is attending Comic-Con in San Diego this week, to do publicity for her upcoming films Jonah Hex and Jennifer's Body.

(Photo Credit: Megan Fox in Paramount Pictures' Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive