Mariah Carey 'thankful for pregnancy support'

Mariah Carey has said that the outpouring of well-wishes following her pregnancy announcement made her feel "warmth".

The 'Touch My Body' singer - who revealed in December that she was expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon - confessed to being pleasantly surprised by the absence of a backlash from her detractors within the general public.

She told BANG Showbiz: "Obviously I'm very thankful for this moment. Since Nick and I made our announcement, people have been very congratulatory.

"We didn't really want to talk about this yet, but I'm in the public eye and really didn't have a choice. So I'm just thankful I can go through this time and feel a lot of warmth. It's restored my faith in people a bit."

The couple first confirmed that they were expecting a baby back in October.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive