Gwyneth Paltrow 'thought she had cancer'


Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she recently thought she had cancer.

The actress said that her intensive training to learn how to play the guitar for new movie Country Strong led to several health complaints, which caused the star to fear the worst.

Paltrow told WENN: "My fingers wouldn't respond to the signals my brain was giving them. I thought, 'I must have all these atrophied muscles in my fingers!'

"I had bleeding fingers and cramps in my hands and shoulder problems. I was like, 'I think I have cancer!'"

However, the 38-year-old went on to say that she was embarrassed when she discovered the truth, adding: "I went to the doctor and I had just pulled a muscle in my arm. It was a disaster. What a nerd!"
Country Strong opens in the US on January 7 and in the UK on March 4.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive