Kareena Kapoor 'insists on Xmas Day off'

Kareena Kapoor has asked Shah Rukh Khan to reschedule filming dates on Ra.One, so that she can have Christmas Day off.

The actress made the request in order to spend the holiday with her family, Mumbai Mirror reports.

A source for the tabloid revealed: “Kareena’s mother Babita believes in Christmas and both mother and daughter make it a point to attend the midnight mass every year.”

The 30-year-old star, who recently appeared in Golmaal 3, is known for her hardworking reputation.

Kapoor said: "Ever since I have started shooting for films I have been celebrating Christmas with my mother. It's a big thing for mum and I’m always with her. All our family members get together on this day. I can shoot on my birthdays or on New Year’s Eve, but never on Christmas."

As well as Ra.One the actor will also release Agent Vinod and Short Term Shaadi in 2011.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive