Taylor Lautner Talks “Eclipse”

It won’t be long before theaters across the world are packed full of teen girls swooning over Taylor Lautner And while filming “Eclipse,” Taylor says there were all kinds of physical demands.

The “New Moon” stud explained, “There’s a scene where I’m carrying [Kristen Stewart], and it’s also, like, four pages of dialogue. So I’m carrying her, and we’re walking through the woods, and I’m talking to her, and it’s a pretty intense talk.”

“We actually had plans, a rig that was basically going to carry her, and I was just going to pretend that I was carrying her. We got there on the day, and the rig didn’t look very natural. They were like, ‘What are we going to do?’ and I’m like, ‘I’ll just carry her. She’s like, what, 110 pounds? It’s no big deal!’”

“We filmed that scene all day long. Did the wide shot, did my close-up, did her close-up, the back shot, everything. It was so hard. … It was painful.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive