Sexy Shopper

Stepping out to take care of her shopping need, Eva Mendes was spotted making her way around Beverly Hills on Monday

The "We Own the Night" actress looked casual cute as she hit up a local boutique - leaving a short while later with her newly purchased flower vase.

The sighting comes just after Miss Mendes chatted with W magazine about her openness to stripping down for films.

She tells, "I've never had a problem with nudity, but I don’t put it out there without a reason. I'm not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I'll do anything almost. I'll go there."

"I know I walk a fine line between being a respected actor and being what they call a sex symbol. But I've never felt objectified. Nothing you see me do is an accident. I might act like it's an accident but the opposite is true. I'm incredibly calculated when it comes to my career."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive