Cosmopolitan Spain Sexy

Adding more magazine covers to her resume, Leighton Meester is looking fine on the front of Cosmopolitan Spain's July Issue.

The “Gossip Girl” starlet poses like a seasoned pro for the camera while sporting a variety of lovely getups within the photo spread.

When asked about her life’s inspiration, Leighton explained, "My mother Connie inspires me. She's an amazing woman. When I was a kid I wanted to be an actress and she completely backed me. She is her own person, very eccentric, very individual."

Leighton continued, "I was a bit of a goofball. I wanted to be a counselor, help people, but then I discovered this other side to people. I was easy to pick on because of my acting. I realized that there are a lot of people out there who just aren't very nice. I stopped going to school - I was a bit rebellious and just didn't go. My mother was fine about it."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive