Aishwarya Rai has turned down a new major film offer from Hollywood.

The actress rejected a chance to appear alongside international A-lister Brad Pitt because she is too busy.

"I was not showing attitude or anything; it is just for the lack of time. My time will be taken up by my Bollywood projects which means that I cannot do justice to any project in Hollywood right now," she told Real Bollywood.

The former Miss World previously rejected the chance to appear with Pitt in Troy. "I am not comfortable doing those intimate scenes with Brad Pitt. There are lots of kisses and explicit lovemaking scenes. I am not comfortable at all," she said at the time.

The actress has appeared in a number of other Hollywood films including Pink Panther 2, Mistress of Spices and The Last Legion. She also endorses Longines and L’Oreal Paris in the US.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive