When Sienna dressed as a belly dancer


Hollywood actress Sienna Miller's sister Savannah used to dress her up as a belly dancer when she was a little girl.

The 28-year-old star was a victim of her elder sister's designing genius when they were young, as Savannah used to try out embarrassing outfits on her, reported The Telegraph.

"I'd make her wear purple chiffon harem pants with a bra I'd embroidered myself, and turn her into a little belly dancer," said Savannah, who now works with her actress sibling on fashion label Twenty8Twelve.

"Looking back, I can see that we've been working together on clothes in some capacity, for as long as I can remember," she added.

Discussing her collection, which is named after Sienna's birthday, 31-year-old Savannah said that the idea behind their designing has changed.

"When Sienna and I first started, it was about designing clothes that we would want to wear. Now, I feel the clothes are more about what our clients would want to buy, which is not always the same thing. I've learned to understand the customer, while remaining true to who we are," said Savannah.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive