I don''t want to be a model

Jennifer Garner has revealed that she despises posing for magazine shoots because she hates having to live up to the standards of fashion models.

The 37-year-old actress had a rigorous workout regime early in her career, but insists since having two kids with husband Ben Affleck, her body isn’t what it used to be and she’s not keen on parading it for anyone.

"When I started (acting) models were on the covers of magazines and actors were actors,” the Daily Express quoted Garner as saying.

“Then I started and this trend had began where suddenly you''re supposed to be on magazine covers, which is hell on earth basically. I mean, these girls get paid for a reason.

“And now they expect actors to look like models and I don''t wanna look like a model. I don''t want to be a model," Garner added.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive