When Baba calls, you just go

When it comes to religious sentiments, it’s a known saying that god calls his devotees himself. Neetu Chandra experienced when she decided impromptu to take a road trip to Shirdi.

"I think it was the way of God to call me to his place. Kehte hain ki jab Baba bulaate hai toh aapko jaana hi hota hai.

Same happened to me as well the moment I woke up on Wednesday. Never before had I felt such a strong urge to visit Shirdi but this was something else.

I couldn't think of anything else and just started getting ready for the quick trip, " says Neetu Chandra who was accompanied by her mother and brother.

Since 2010 is anyways turning out to be quite eventful for Neetu, she has now decided to pray for her professional success and personal happiness.

"I am going to thank Baba for all the good feedback that came my way for 'Rann'. I also have some major releases coming up so I am going to pray for them too. But above all, I am also going to fight with Baba for the success of my friends which is long due.

I have a couple of close friends who are not from the industry, are very talented and deserve all the success coming their way. However, it appears that Baba is just testing them out.

I am going to question him that why isn't he being considerate to them. If he doesn't do the needful after this trip of mine, I will make sure that I pack my bags all over again and visit him to get into a fight, " Neetu adds.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive